How to make a claim
We understand the circumstances under which a claim will be made can be difficult for all involved. That’s why we’ve made our claims process simple and straightforward.
Follow the 3-step process below and we’ll process your claim without any unnecessary delay.
You or your loved ones should notify New Zealand Seniors that a claim will be made. Simply call us on 0800 400 1900800 400 190 and we’ll talk you through the process of making a claim.
Once complete, send all required documentation to our postal address:
New Zealand Seniors
DX Box EP71505
Or email all documents to: email@example.com
Important information about your claim
- Make sure you read the claim form carefully and complete it in full. If it’s not complete, it will be sent back to you to complete before the claims process can continue.
- Please make sure each proof of identification is valid and hasn’t expired.
- Identification supplied needs to match the name on the claim form (e.g. if the claim form is in the person’s married name then the identification needs to be in their married name – however we will assist you to resolve any discrepancy).
- If we need further information to assess the claim, we will contact you.
- If your claim is delayed, we will call you as soon as there’s an update – or every 10 business days, whichever comes first – to keep you informed about how your claim is progressing.
- If we’re unable to pay your claim, we’ll explain why and you’ll have the opportunity to present extra information to support your claim.
Need more information? Read our Claims FAQsFrequently Asked Questions.